What is the deadline for the application?
July 7, 2023 (but if we have met the participant quota before closing time, we will close early)
Should the Home University nominate the students first and do you have a specific nomination list form to fulfill (excel., Word)?
Students do not need to be nominated from their home university. They can directly apply through the provided link. There are no specific criteria. We welcome students who are curious and open to learn about new cultures,
What requirements and documents must be attached to be able to participate?
We kindly ask the participants to fill in the ITB online application for the International Virtual Course/ Summer School program: https://admission.itb.ac.id/home/summer-courses.
Click on ‘online registration’ (https://admission.itb.ac.id/registration/nonreguler), then select. ‘International Virtual Course’ and sign up.
The Login details (selection number & password) will be sent directly by the system to the participant’s email address. We kindly ask you to upload the document to the ITB admission portal.
1. Identity Page of Passport
2. Proof of Health Insurance/ insurance card
3. Recent Photograph (passport size)
4. Student ID Card/Personal ID Card/
5. Statement of Purpose & Motivation Letter (it could refer to the same document)
6. Latest Academic Transcript
As a backup, please also send the documents to email@example.com
What kind of visa students must have?
Socio-cultural visa (VKSB) / B211 visit visa
VKSB is issued by the Indonesian embassy to applicants who want to visit Indonesia for social/ cultural visits, such as visiting relatives/friends, social organizations, exchange visits between educational institutions, and attending study or training programs in Indonesia. With this kind of VISA, ITB will be the sponsor/ invitee.
1. Acceptance Letter of ITB >> to get the acceptance, all the participants are required to submit the application and upload all the summer school application as required through the ITB admission portal for summer school.
2. Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months >> in clear pdf, color format, good quality and file size, full identity page
3. Passport cover (in pdf, color format)
4. a Bank statement/ account proof of USD 2.000 (recent 90 days/3 months)
5. Proof of round-trip flight reservation
6. Recent Photograph (passport size) >> formal photo with white background. (Photograph guidance: we can make it in the easiest way, not too necessary to go to the photo shop, as long as it meets the required look of photos (for instance using photo creator application in OS/android platform). Just a note that it must be: taken within the last 6 months to reflect current appearance, Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background; Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera; With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open; Taken in formal clothing is preferred; not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline, unless worn daily for a religious purpose; full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on the face; not attach headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or similar items; suggested not wear eyeglasses except in rare circumstances when eyeglasses cannot be removed for medical reasons.)
7. Covid19 vaccination certificate
8. a signed statement letter if getting C19+ (in jpg format ) >> the format is attached
What accommodation conditions are provided?
ITB campus is located in the city centre and there are many accommodation options that students can choose. There are some that we can recommend below:
How much is the estimated cost?
The tuition fee is waived for ITB Partner Universities. The estimated cost would be just for accommodation and the daily expense.
A typical Indonesian student spends IDR 5,000,000 – 8,000,000 (US$ 350 – US$600) per month depending on their lifestyle including meals, lodging, transport, and some entertainment.
School of Business and Management
Institut Teknologi Bandung
Jl. Ganesha 10, Bandung